Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 3 September 2015

Fathers Day In KS

It's that time of the year again where we celebrate 'Dad'.

Today the children in KS were busy creating Father's Day gifts for their dads.

kept it very simple this year and the children were very proud of their work.

I am sure the dads of KS will be happy with their gifts on Father's Day. 

I managed to find a great Acrostic Poem template online at Teachers Pay Teachers. The best thing about it was that it was FREE....teachers love FREE stuff! 

Here is the link:


Here's how they turned out: 



One of my gorgeous colleagues Mrs Robinson came up with the template for a Fathers Day tie... 

The children cut out the tie template and decorated it with stickers and created their own patterns with coloured pencils.

They cut two ties out and I stapled them
back to back with the children's choice of ribbon. (I had saved up a variety of ribbon of all shapes and sizes prior to
this activity).

I think they turned out 'tie-riffic' and I am sure the KS dads will wear them with pride on Father's  Day!














No comments:

Post a Comment