Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 2 May 2014

Parent/Teacher Information Evening


To "break the ice" on Parent Teacher night I make these little (healthy) treats for the parents.

To make them I buy enough apples for each parent. Then make up little cards with the words "An apple for the teacher is really nothing new, except when you remember parents are teachers too"! I then laminate and cut the cards out. After, I hole punch the corner and tie a ribbon from the card to the apple. Make sure you buy apples with stalks, this gives you something to tie the ribbon onto.
You will also see on the table a piece of paper and a pencil under the apples. This paper is a questionnaire for parents to fill in with questions that will provide "extra" information about their child. This will assist me in the classroom setting and provides them with an opportunity to share information with me about their child that I may or may not know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment