Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 12 March 2015

2D Shape Pizzas

Today my gorgeous class increased their knowledge of 2D shapes by making a 'Shape Pizza'.

We used paper plates as the base of our pizzas. Students then coloured the paper plates to make the pizza base.

I printed off the shapes onto different coloured paper and students cut them out and added them to their paper plates (pizzas).

Students then completed the worksheet provided by recognising and counting how many shapes they had used to make their pizza.

What a fun time we had! 

If you wish to create this with your own class here is a link to my activity on Teachers Pay Teachers:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Steffensons-Kindergarten


4 comments:

  1. I teach Special Ed 1st grade! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracie, I am so pleased your class enjoyed my activity.

      Delete
  2. This is so cute!! I am thinking of creating a Regular and Irregular shape pizza for my 1st graders! Still using this cute concept to get them excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this idea! Can't wait to do this with my kindergarten class. I know they'll love it!!!

    ReplyDelete