Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 15 March 2015

Vistaprint Obsession!

am obsessed with Vistaprint! 

I am constantly on the hunt for a new deal or special on their website (www.vistaprint.com).

Any teacher will understand the thrill of the chase for a useful classroom resource at a bargain price.

I must admit I have an addiction to stationary and personalised stationary is the BEST cure! 

I thought I would share some of my recent purchases and designs.

Classroom banner displayed in my front window:


Get well soon postcard note, great for clipping onto any important notes a student may have missed when they were absent:


Thank you postcard for parents who assist or contribute to the classroom:

Happy birthday postcard for students celebrating their special day at school:


My personalised notebooks for notes to parents. I was lucky enough to have these made for me and sent as a surprise from my incredible husband Matt:



I found the wording on the business cards and postcards below on Pinterest (after reading some other teachers blogs), but personalised them to suit my needs:

















No comments:

Post a Comment